Fellow Gun Rights Supporter,
With election season in full swing it’s easy to be distracted by Tea Parties, summer parades and baseball pennant races, but I have to warn you: Gun banners are planning a sneak attack.
They’re trying to ban all private firearm sales while you’re “distracted” living your everyday life this summer.
Billionaire-playboy NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg and his cronies at the Brady Campaign are making a desperate push to jam through the Bloomberg-Brady Ban on Private Firearm Sales (S. 843) in the next few WEEKS.
Their plan is to force the Ban on Private Gun Sales Bill through now, ahead of the midterm elections while they still have huge gun-grabbing majorities in Congress.
The gun-grabbers have gone all-in.
Mayor Bloomberg has committed millions of dollars from his personal fortune to fund a television ad campaign to force wavering lawmakers to back the Bloomberg-Brady Ban on Private Firearm Sales. If you would like to watch their video, click here.
I need you to sign the petition below to Senator Lindsey Graham and demand he publicly oppose the Bloomberg-Brady Ban on Private Firearm Sales (S. 843).
Senator Graham claims the mantle of a conservative, while embracing numerous gun control measures during his tenure in the U.S. Senate:
* Graham supported the nomination of anti-gun Supreme Court nominee Sonya Sotomayor.
* Graham voted in support of the anti-gun United Nations.
* Graham voted to require citizens to puchase deadly trigger locks when buying a firearm.
- July 28th, 2005, Graham voted for the amendment to S. 397 respectively.
* Graham voted numerous times to muzzle gun owners’ free speech rights.
* Graham voted to waste taxpayer dollars on a study to determine the feasibility of banning certain kinds of ammunition, including popular hunting rounds like the .30-06.
- March 2nd, 2004, Graham voted for the Ammunition Ban Study amendment to S. 1805.
* Graham voted in favor of banning young adults from even handling their parent’s semi-automatic firearms.
- June 18th, 1999, Graham voted for the McCollum amendment.
As you can see, Lindsey Graham isn’t a “trusted vote on gun issues.” In fact, he’s very poor.
That’s why it’s vital you sign the petition below to put the heat on Senator Lindsey Graham.
National Association for Gun Rights