Registration Number: 64039
Dear Fellow Patriot,
Joe Biden and his gun control pals are claiming you’ve given up on protecting the Second Amendment. In fact, they’re claiming you SUPPORT gun control!
Is it true? I hope it isn’t. Please fill out your American Gun Rights Survey below right away so I can prove to Congress and to the anti-gun national media -- the Gun Control Lobby is lying about you.
And after you've completed your survey, please agree to your most generous contribution to help your National Association for Gun Rights mobilize others to stand up to the Gun Control Lobby!
National Association for Gun Rights
1) Do you support banning magazines that hold more than a handful of rounds, along with the firearms that use them?
2) Do you support passage of the Feinstein Gun Ban, which would ban the sale of over 200 specifically-named rifles, shotguns and handguns -- even those commonly used for hunting and sporting purposes?
3) Do you support passage of a National Gun Registration scheme (AKA so-called “Universal Background Checks”), which history shows is just the first step toward outright gun confiscation?
4) Do you support President Biden’s efforts to hold gun manufacturers legally liable when one of their guns is used in a crime through expensive and destructive lawsuits -- effectively ending gun manufacturing in America?
5) Do you agree with President Biden’s support of the UN "Small Arms Treaty" -- a global gun control scheme that would create an international gun registry?
6) Do you support passage of H.R. 127, which creates a federal gun and ammo registry, as well as ban standard-capacity magazines that hold more than 10 rounds?
Paid for by the 4 million members and supporters of the National Association for Gun Rights, a tax exempt non-profit organization under IRC 501(c)(4) which does not endorse, support, or oppose candidates for election. Contributions are not tax-deductible. 2300 W Eisenhower Blvd, Loveland, CO 80537 PH 877-405-4570 www.NationalGunRights.org
Not produced or e-mailed at taxpayer expense. Contributions are not tax deductible.